Sunday, April 19, 2009

I love you dad.

Last night I had a dream.
It was magnificent.
I dreamed I received an invitation.
An invitation from a man.
A man named Rob.
We spoke on the telephone.
Miami to Seattle, what a connection.
In his soothing voice he said, "Come son, come."
I loaded my car with a Playstation 2™ and a blanket.
I left home.
The trip was a blur.
It went by quickly and I did not stop to see Kyle Phillips.
I arrived to skyscrapers and clear weather.
He lives on a hill.
A knock.
An embrace.
Why are you eight feet tall Rob_Mcfeters?
Why is your wife brown and eight feet tall Rob_Mcfeters?
We had to go pick up meat so we went to the trains.
You paid a machine twenty dollars for a train ticket.
Asshole.
I slept on the train and I woke up without a shirt on.
My back stuck to the leathery seat.
We made it back to your apartment, but with no meat.
That night I slept soundly at your bedside.
I woke up, but I was no longer in my perfect dreamworld.
I love you dad.
:(

1 comment:

  1. That is pretty much the best graphic that has ever been made, in history.

    ReplyDelete