Wednesday, April 15, 2009

GOROLLINS





You think you're going to live your life alone
In darkness and seclusion... yeah, I know
You've been out there and tried to mix with those burritos
And it just left you full of humiliated confusion
So you stagger back home and wait for nothing
But the solitary refinement of your room spits you back onto the streets
And now you're desperate and in need of fire sauce
And then you meet me and your whole world changes
Because everything I emanate is everything you've ever wanted to inhale
So you drop all your defenses, I'm perfect in every way
cause I make you feel so full and so gaseous inside
You feel so lucky
But my hardshell obscures reality so, that you never bothered to
wonder why things are going so well
You want to know why?

cause Im a taco, yeah, Im a taco
Ill tear your guts up, Ill burn your mouth
Ill turn you into me, Ill turn you into me
cause Im a taco, a taco, a taco, a taco...










2 comments: