Wednesday, April 15, 2009

a day in the life of ese_dan

Wake up and I gotta have a smoke. I know I'm in medical school, but shiz is stress, ye heard me?

Besides...

It helps clear my head while I'm trying to remember the name of this naked girl, sleeping in my bed



Now I just have get ready to start my day. Feel me?


Time for breakfast.



Gotta head to work.
Gettin that paper, ya'll!!!









haha lol
After a while, we'll hop in my car and go grab some motherfucking lunch.


Today I went for a walk, before class. I was still kind of sad because of what happened last night. This girl told me I was "quiet" and when I didn't respond, she kicked me in the ping-ping.




pwnt






Went and picked up my homie Ill-Phated. He had a dope new mixtape.


Mad thirsty on the way back to the crib, ya'll.


Gotta load up the bowl before I load up the STEAM, so I'll c - ya soon.



a-holla!

4 comments: